Essential oil of PEPPERMINT - 15ml
Our 100% PURE Essential Oils and Essential Oil Blends are guaranteed for a lifetime. If at any time, you are not satisfied with the product, just let us know and we'll let you know how to return it.
We have 6 Essential Oils and 6 Essential Oil Blends available to provide all you need to address most of your client's concerns. Buy the set or single oils.
Peppermint has been used all over the world for centuries to season food, freshen breath, aid with digestion, and relieve headaches and indigestion. Our 100% pure Peppermint contains a high amount of menthol, which causes topical cooling.
Extraction Method: Steam distilled from Mentha piperita leaves grown in India.
Main Properties: Analgesic, Anti- Inflammatory, Cooling, Stimulating.
Aromatic Scent: Strong minty notes with herbaceous warm undertones.
Blends Well With: Lavender, Majoram
At the Office: 1. Pinpoint areas of concern: The high naturally occurring menthol in peppermint gives it its cooling and analgesic properties. Used on or pinpoint areas of concern – especially attachment of Quadratus Lumborum to help with lower back pain.
2. Sinuses: Apply a few drops on a tissue and hang from headrest when client is face down to keep sinuses open.
3. End of Session: Apply on neck paired with Lavender at end of session for soothing and to open sinuses. Put a few drops on hands, rub together and cup hands above client’s nose and suggest they take a deep breath. A GREAT WAY TO RETURN TO THE WORLD!
4. Diffuser: Put 6-8 drops on our AromaDisc with our Salt Bowl 5. Add to a massage blend, peppermint is great for soothing.
1. Fever in children: My ‘go-to’ oil for fever in children over 2 years of age. Apply to the bottom of the feet a few drops with some base oil – put on socks so your child will not touch the oils – the vapors can be strong around the face area.
2. Ticks: Apply one drop to tick, wait a minute, and gently pull off under a paper towel
3. Diffuse on our Salt Bowl AromaDisc or diffuser of choice. If not using our Salt Bowl AromaDisc, diffuse with water.
4. Rodent and Spider Deterrent:
5. Painting: Add 1 teaspoon to a gallon of paint, stir well and paint. It effectively erases paint fumes and after smell
Shipping Notes: To all our wonderful International customers - shipping will be charged at check out and does not include any customs fees which may or may not be charged by customs upon receipt of your bowl. To our great customers who are outside the continental USA - A mailing surcharge will apply. We will contact you after ordering if Etsy does not apply it is not applied – thankyou
Thank you so much for visiting Signature Session, your online portal to relaxation, serenity, and amazing massage and spa tools to enrich your wellness experience.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or special requests, we would love to create a custom order for your spa or treatment room and give you all the tools that you need to succeed. We have over 30 years of experience in the Massage Therapy field.